Tuesday, October 25, 2011

My car alarm automatically locks the doors when ignition is turned off and doors closed. How can I stop that?

I don't want the alarm to set automatically when I leave the vehicle. I want to set it when I know I have the keys in my hand. I have locked them in the car twice because I got out for a minute and the doors locked. One time the engine was still running.
My car alarm automatically locks the doors when ignition is turned off and doors closed. How can I stop that?
You could pull the fuse that locks the door. Problem is your alarm won't set with the remote anymore either. You can still lock it by hand though like in the old days.
My car alarm automatically locks the doors when ignition is turned off and doors closed. How can I stop that?
Andrea relax :

You will have the answer in your Alarm manual( check your books ) you can set your alarm in many different futures. if you don have your manual call the alarm manufacture they will help you and guide you step by step If the alarm came with the car call or go to the dealer who sale the car you have, an they will help you @ no charge i am sure they want you us a costumer in the future.
Maybe your car alarm was jammed and need to service. Go to car mechanic to repair the alarm. For safety, you must bring the key where are you going if happen automatically locks the doors.



If you free visit this

http://all-burglar-alarm.blogspot.com
  • hair ideas
  • bird
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment