Tuesday, October 25, 2011

What is the best car to learn how to drive in?

My dads teaching me in his 2001 montero and a 2004 tacoma me myself i think should learn in a car and not in big SUVs and a pickup.

And what car did you learn in?
What is the best car to learn how to drive in?
Learn in the car your dad is teaching you in. The bigger the car the easier it will be to drive a smaller one. Listen to your dad he is much wiser than you realize.
What is the best car to learn how to drive in?
Anything with a stick is good to learn in because you get a better understanding of it.



I wouldn't mind trying out (learning) these new hybrid things myself though.
I learned in a dodge. I think that your dad's vehicles are OK.
An old 1974 Cadillac.....now I can drive anything. That's the upside of learning in a huge car/truck, everything else you drive will be a breeze.

No comments:

Post a Comment