Thursday, October 6, 2011

Where can I find RC car parts for reasonable prices, and still get the little parts I need?

I have a 1/10 scale RC car, and I'm new to the whole gas/nitro car experience. I have broken the suspension arm for the drivers side. I need to replace this part, and I've googled every phrase I can think of, can't find a parts store, does anyone know of any good websites for RC gas/nitro cars where I can go and order these parts? Also any tips about how to keep from doing this again, and any good advice in general or tips for what to do or not to do. Like I said, I'm a beginner, an adult, but a beginner to the hobby, so any tips are greatly appreciated, bring a website or smokin' advice, and you'll get the best answer. Thanks so much.
Where can I find RC car parts for reasonable prices, and still get the little parts I need?
Bummer you broke it. But you can fix it, you should have instructions should have a phone number for parts, if not you need the name of the car try tower hobbies they sell most popular brands. as far as info here are some sites that may help you.

DYI.com, RC Groups.com, RC universe.com, the RC sites have people from all over the globe if tower can't help more then likely someone there will be able to tell you where to go for parts and help with any questions you have hope this helps

Have fun

Dan
Where can I find RC car parts for reasonable prices, and still get the little parts I need?
GO to www.towerhobbies.com they have every part for almost every brand

Report Abuse


yes i use the same thing and it works fine other than the high shipping prises

Report Abuse


It would help to know what RC car you have.

There are so many out now.

Is it Traxxas, HPI %26amp; Kysoho, just to name a few.
www.rcuniverse.com/forum/fb.asp?m=487006鈥?







Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment